These are important resources you may want to have handy for your engineering. They will be referenced at later parts in the guide.
– Inara for where to find components(http://inara.cz/galaxy-components)
– ED board for blueprints and engineer progression (inara is out of date there)(http://en.ed-board.net/?m=engineer)
– EDDB for lots of things(https://eddb.io)
– EDengineer, 3rd party installed tool that keeps track of blueprints and lets you make a shopping list](https://github.com/msarilar/EDEngineer)
– ED wiki’s rare goods page for the rare goods required by engineers(http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rare_Commodities)
– ED bearing(useful for Palin)(http://hotdoy.ca/ed/bearing/)